St. Charles Psychiatric Associates | St. Charles, MO
Please click on a provider below to join their virtual waiting room
St. Charles Psychiatric Associates has adjusted the following in response to Covid-19:
- Please click HERE to download the required form in order to be seen in our office.
- We are continuing to treat patients via teletherapy (via phone calls or video calls). We will call you in advance of your appointment to discuss video conferencing options or provide information about telephone sessions.
- Please click here for instructions to video conferencing
- We have closed our office to patient visits and prescription pickups.
- We are refilling prescriptions by mail. Please call our office and we will mail your prescription. 636-949-5760.
- Our phones will be on from 10-3, Monday thru Friday.
We understand this is a difficult time and apologize for any inconvenience these changes could cause. We are trying to do our part to continue providing quality mental health and medication services to the best of our abilities. If you are struggling to cope because of these current situations, we have counselors available to help. Please call.
We are urging people to maintain social distancing and stay safe to restrict transmission of this virus. Please take necessary steps to take care of yourself and others.
Welcome to St. Charles Psychiatric Associates! Since 1992, St. Charles Psychiatric Associates is a group of physicians and several psychotherapists working together in an outpatient clinic to HELP PEOPLE. We do this by careful assessment of each client in order to treat them as an individual. We understand no two people are alike. We discuss treatment, rationale for treatment and available options in order to HELP. Whether it is a medicine, talk therapy, a combination of both or a referral, we will discuss the options and our expert recommendation. We have treated mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers in the surrounding St. Louis region for over 25 years. We are a caring a compassionate group of people with the same goal: HELP PEOPLE.
Call 636-949-5760 to schedule an appointment. We are open Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm.
To be considered for a research study, please complete the following information: